Be thankful...

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of the year, where you can sit with a cup of nice tea or fragrant coffee, have a quiet time and think about the things you are thankful...
At Glitterbabe´s Challenge we are challenging you this week to make a Thanksgiving creation and this one is my inspirational card for you.
I´m using Indian princess Pattieboop from Patti´s creations. I colored the image with colored pencils, cut around carefully and glittered some parts of her clothes, it looks so very cute in real life!
I´m a strong believer your inner feelings and thoughts reflect in your creations, and while making this card I thought of the things I´m thankful that show in my creation. I´m very thankful for my sweet little lady, she is an amazing person caring, intelligent, funny, sweet... and so girly! and... a little tomboy at the same time... don´t you see a bit of both on Pattieboop? I´m thankful to my mom who taught me to craft and stitching was my favorite technique while I was a child and still lived with her. I´m thankful to my sweetheart who is always supporting me and takes my hand on my ups and downs so I don´t get lost... and who was thinking of me when he saved the cardstock from the trash and come back home one day with the trunk of our car full of paper! I´m thankful for the generosity of people who gives they work for free so I could complete my card with Elisa´s image. And (last but not least) I´m thankful because I have a job who pays for the rest of the supplies I used! ☺ (even though I have to work 10 hs a day...)

My creation fits the following challenges:
Cupcake inspirations challenge #83
Cupcake crafts challenge #115: Thank you with autumn colors
My grafico Challenge #73: autumn colors

7 comments:

Gina said...

Beautiful card Ileana, lovely of you to share your thoughts with us like this :D XXX

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just amazing love that image,and your detail as ever is just pure magic,love it hugs cheryl xxx

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Ileana ! I do love this little girl and the colours you have chosen... Thank you so much for sharing with us the reasons why you are thankful... Hugs and love from Catherine

Saskia said...

Beautiful card with lovely details!

Saskia :)

Renée said...

oooooh, there are SO many fun details on your card! Love it!

Lynne Armstrong said...

Another beautiful card Ileana! I love that you told us about some of the things you are thankful for...a lovely touch for your post :)
Hugs xx

Stef H said...

this is just stunning. i love the corn stalks and the red flowers. just stunning!

hugs :)